Perfect for the executive family looking to enter the inner-city market, this property is situated on a 669m2 block & lays within the sought-after Edge Hill State primary school & Cairns State High School catchments.
Offering an incredible lifestyle within a stone's throw of the Cairns CBD, the character filled residence is truly eye-catching from the white picket fence to the lush tropical garden where you wander through to reach the glistening swimming pool & timber deck, a magic spot for entertaining.
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- French doors off the kitchen allow a seamless transition to outside dining.
- Well-appointed lounge is positioned in the centre of the home.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with walkin robe to master.
- Bathroom offers clawfoot bathtub with shower over top & second toilet outside.
- Polished timber floors & original Queenslander features throughout.
- Front sunroom or office with street views
- Beautiful views overlooking the tropical garden & pool from the back verandah.
- Air-conditioned & casement windows for the summer month.
- Room for two car spaces & ample storage underneath the house.
You are sure to spend most of your time outside on the large rear deck - covered from the elements overlooking the leafy yard - entertaining here will be a dream.